We're celebrating Mardi Gras with a New Orleans inspired menu served all day.
• Fried Pickles: Served with a spicy remoulade $6.99
• Fried Shrimp Po' Boy: Abita Brewing Co. (Abita Springs, Louisiana) beer-battered shrimp on grilled Italian bread with lettuce, tomato, red onion, jalapeno bread & butter pickles, and a Crystal hot sauce aioli. Served with waffle-cut sweet potato fries. $13.99
• Jambalaya: Onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, Andouille sausage, shrimp, and smoked pork simmered with fresh herbs. Served over rice with a side of corn bread. $14.99
• Crab & Andouille Sausage Crab Cakes: Served with a roasted corn cream sauce, Cajun mashed sweet potatoes, and Corn Maque Choux. $14.99
• Muffeletta: Layers of ham, salami, Capicola, Prosciutto, Provolone, and Asiago cheeses, tomatoes, red onion, and chopped marinated vegetables stuffed into a hollowed out Martusciello bread round. Served with a spicy red cabbage slaw. $12.99
• Creole Roast Beef Po’ Boy: Pot roast braised with celery, carrots, onions, Creole seasonings, and red wine (tender anyone??) served on a Martusciello Bomber roll with a spicy Creole red wine gravy. Served with thick wedge potato fries topped with a Creole red wine gravy. $13.99
• New Orleans Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie: Individual house-made pecan pies in flour crusts with a bourbon and chocolate chips. Served with vanilla ice cream. $5.99